Last week we shared that we had heard from our Disneyland contacts that the annual ticket price increase for Disneyland may be happening as early as next week. Well, it happened. Prices went up Sunday, February 12th, 2017. This means that you will have a very limited time to purchase tickets at the 2016 rate before they jump to new 2017 rates through retailers who still have an inventory of tickets left at last years prices. Once these sell out, there will be no more 2016 savings available.
Here are the offers available at 2016 rates::
Currently, you can save up to $32 per ticket by booking through Get Away Today through Tuesday, February 21, 2017. In addition to getting the 2016 savings through tomorrow, you can also get adult tickets at kids prices. That means you can get 3 day park hoppers for as low as $283 for adults & kids!
Plus, one of our favorite sites for discount Disneyland tickets and packages is offering a very special coupon code for Thrifty NW Mom readers below.
Extra $10 Off Disneyland Package for Thrifty NW Mom readers from Getaway Today::
Getaway Today’s Disneyland ticket rates are already great, but if you want to book a vacation package, you can also use promo code: THRIFTYNW to get an additional $10 off!
*These offers are only available through Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at these 2016 rates!
Bundle & Save on Three Days of Fun! Disneyland® Resort & Universal Studios Hollywood Combo Pass
- Adult – $332 (reg $350 in 2016 – these rates have gone even higher for 2017 rates)
- Child – $314 (reg $332 in 2016)
Bundle & Save on Four Days of Fun! Disneyland® Resort & Universal Studios Hollywood Combo Pass
You can save up to $19 per person through aRes Travel on the 5 day park hopper, but they offer discounts on all of the ticket offers (from 2 day hopper tickets to the 5 day hoppers!). Some examples of current offers include:
- 2 Day Adult Park Hopper – $232 (reg $244 in 2016 – these rates have gone even higher now for 2017 rates)
- 2 Day Child Park Hopper – $220 (reg $232 in 2016)
- 3 Day Adult Park Hopper – $292 (reg $315 in 2016)
- 3 Day Child Park Hopper – $280 (reg $303 in 2016)
- 5 Day Adult Park Hopper – $332 (reg $335 in 2016)
- 5 Day Child Park Hopper – $317 (reg $320 in 2016)
We can also get some great deals on Character Dining from aRes Travel:
- $22 Child Gate Character Dining
- $38 Adult Gate Character Dining
- $28 Child Gate Premium Character Dining
- $48 Adult Gate Premium Character Dining
Valid January 1 through December 31, 2017.
Here are some upcoming events at Disneyland to plan around:
Main Street Electrical Parade – From now through June 18, 2017
Guardians of the Galaxy, Fantastic, Rivers of America – Summer 2017
Halloween Time – Mid September 2017 – October 31, 2017
Holidays at the Disneyland Resort – Mid November 2017 – Early January 2018
Don’t forget to check out our full page of Disneyland Ticket Discounts for many more ways to save!